IF YOU HATE IT QUIT. IF THEY ARE SUPPRESSING LEAVE. IF THEY ARE BRINGING YOU DOWN LET THEM GO.
The title of this pretty much sums it all up. But it would seem that over time, and years of schooling and conditioning the idea of quitting has become very very unsavoury.
In Australia, and I think around most of the western world, you don’t quit.
In Australia you ESPECIALLY don’t dare be a quitter!
That's Aussie blasphemy right there (but it's ok tone a racist right...)
The don't be a QUITTER trait is drilled into us from very early on, primary school and even in the family home.
But the problem is and the thing I've come to learn and re-learn is...
If something or someone IS breaking you - mentally, emotionally, physically, in health, in relationships - it is OK to quit!
Not only is it OK, but you are almost CERTAIN to be better off if you do quit - maybe not the next day or week, but years down the line, yes.
If your business has you broken or at breakdown, quit.
If your job is breaking your soul, and you being, quit.
If the man is breaking your heart, suppressing your being, leave.
If the woman in breaking you, suppressing your being, leave.
If the friend is suppressing you, depressing you, let them go.
This goes across the board.
If something is breaking you, suppressing you, crushing you and you reach breaking point, where every cell in your being is screaming at you to quit…
Then you quit.
Your Soul might not even be screaming at you. Frequently it’s not.
That voice within is usually calm, assured, yet strong, saying something like -
“Please stop” or,
“Please leave” or,
Or one that I have become familiar with -
"Please no more"...
If you feel like your Soul or you being is asking you, maybe gently, calmly, patiently begging you to quit…then listen.
Listen to it's guidance.
Listen to it's message.
1. It’s OK to quit, to leave, to let go, to move on, to break up, to get divorced - it is OK to do these things with grace and respect
2. Quit does not mean give up on life, on purpose, on love, on respect, on gratitude, on friendship, on relationships, on health, on wellbeing
3. Be thankful for this breakdown/turmoil/sign - this thing, this dream, this goal, this person, this experience - that you are seeking/chasing/working towards/engaged in - it’s a sign that you can not ignore...so don’t ignore it!
❤️Quit whatever must quit.
❤️Leave whoever you must leave.
❤️Let go of whomever you must let go of.
Just don't give up on you and life, because that's really what matters the most.
P.S. My 1:1 Manifesting, Sex and Mindset coaching is opening up!
For high-level, VIP coaching and mentoring with me.
- Learn how to create reality, the real application of the laws and physics.
- Uncover, release sabotage, beliefs and conditioning that is running your life, business, love life and not getting you what you want.
- Learn how to become magnetic to men/dates, clients, the things you want
- Tap into you innate feminine power for increased confidence, online visibility and better sex!
This coaching is FIRE!
MESSAGE ME NOW TO FIND OUT MORE CLICK HERE > Lauren Raso